Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Latest diary entry

Latest diary entry 12 years 3 months ago #5457

• groverhead
I've been trying to post a "comment" on the diary page, but find it impossible to read the capcha correctly - 17 times I tried!!! So here goesd: great new diary entry from Steve. It's always good to read the basic details of how the business is run and what the costs are and all that, things we fans can have no idea about. It's good to know a CD will be recorded of the Birmingham event.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Latest diary entry 12 years 3 months ago #5458

• andyfearon
There is no longer any Captcha for adding comments.

Andy

Re:Latest diary entry 12 years 3 months ago #5459

• leonacht
Yes indeed , the captcha ' obstacle ' was/is terrible . But I agree with Steve about usernames and nicknames entering the guestbook or forum . He's right asking for the real identity , although everybody is free to do as he likes to be percipiated . For those who didn' know already ; we are Leo & Silvie Nachtergaele and we live in Oudenaarde ( East Flanders )and more...... we already succeeded in ordering tickets for SH the first november in ' The Roma ' ( Antwerp ) and the second november in ' De Steenoven ' ( Herzele ).... hope to catch a third gig maybe in Brugge . We hope to shake hands because we are approaching the 7 th or 8 th Belgian gig .
Meantime I'll try to put my photo on this website next weeks.... so you all are warned ; don't be afraid of an 52 year old Belgian Harley fan !!!
Leo for L & S : :lol:

Re:Latest diary entry 12 years 3 months ago #5460

• andyfearon
leonacht wrote:
Yes indeed , the captcha ' obstacle ' was/is terrible .

The Captcha 'obstacle' is no more when adding comments.

If any of you have any kind of issue with the website please use the 'Contact Webmaster' link at the bottom of every page, and I will do everything I can to help you.

Regards

Andy