& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wickham Festival

Wickham Festival 12 years 3 months ago #5547

• fatfish59
Rachel

Are you able to advise (approximately) what time Steve is due on stage at the Wickham Festival please?

The reason I ask, is there are evening tickets available for that night, which are cheaper than the all day tickets. Those are for entry after 6pm and as there will be 5 of us and I want to try to limit the expenditure (all of my kids are well over 16 now, so I can't get cheaper tickets for them). I am not bothered about seeing anybody that is on before Steve.

I am already planning for 2 of us to go on the Thursday as well, so the costs are mounting already!

Any info would be appreciated.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Wickham Festival 12 years 3 months ago #5549

• RachelPAtoSH
I have asked Steve's agent for that info, but there are only two acts after Steve, so it will have to be evening. More when I get it...RACHEL

Re:Wickham Festival 12 years 3 months ago #5565

• joanna
Fatfish59 said:
Are you able to advise (approximately) what time Steve is due on stage at the Wickham Festival please?

Thank you Id be keen to know as am hoping to make the trip too..... Fatfish ...? will you have your little ankle socks on?
jo ;)
Smile x

Re:Wickham Festival 12 years 3 months ago #5576

• jollyroger
Looking at the bill, good though it is, it's very hard to see how The Proclaimers and K.T.Tunstall, good though they may well be, can possibly follow the Harley Festival set. Sebastian, then Make Me Smile, as the set ending, maybe? And that after Riding The Waves with the fantastic audience-participation (don't mean to pre-empt Mr H)! That's headline stuff on a bill like that, in my opinion. Can't get there, but would have done if I could. Surely SH will close the evening??
Reggie

Re:Wickham Festival 12 years 2 months ago #5754

• WickhamFestival
Steve will be on the main stage at Wickham at 7pm so the 'evening only' ticket from 6pm will allow you to see his full set and save you money on the 'all day' ticket. Given the delightful English summer we've having it's worth mentioning that the main stage at Wickham is in a 3000 capacity circus-style 'Big Top' so you won't get wet if it rains. Please see the Festival website www.wickhamfestival.co.uk for full details and please also note the venue is just outside the lovely village of Wickham some two miles north of Fareham in Hampshire and not in Osborn Road, Fareham as listed on Steve's live dates.

Re:Wickham Festival 12 years 2 months ago #5755

• RachelPAtoSH
Greetings, Wickhamfestival.
I will have the venue details amended by our webmaster tomorrow.
Many thanks for the correction.
Steve is looking forward very much to the festival - he is a big fan of both KT Tunstall and The Proclaimers and plans to stay to watch both acts - most ususual!!
He is even bringing one of the band home from Cyprus overnight for the show, where he and his family will be on holiday.

RACHEL
  • Page: