Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: i appologise

Re:i appologise 12 years 3 months ago #5626

• Nebojsa1975
Jo i walked yesterday on streets in town almost all morning and afternoon, sad like a dog.I been on new store place today worked and i found that they replaced me cause i didnt do it good my job in previous store.This store is for bad workers thay said.They put again so bad boss women which i suffered 1 year in previous store from her, which dont wanna let you from work on time, then keep you 2,3 hours more without paying for that and plus humiliates all workers around.Im gonna open sick leave 10 days for the first time in life and wait to see what gonna happend after that.But i dont wanna go there , the store is so neglected and full of dust and dirty from previous workers and boss which they fired(i feel like im in jail).Maybe they gonna fired me if i dont wanna go to work after, without any replacement.Thats how it is in our country cause its everything poorly and people called :'' to set up to you ''.My mom and dad are on lake (pension).And im alone home with my brother, they know my situation and ask me every day what happend next
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:i appologise 12 years 3 months ago #5628

• joanna
Hey there difficult times indeed....good that you have your family to talk to.....maybe there are some lyrics here for you to write this down?? Sad ,difficult times can often inspire? perhaps.. Best wishes Jo
Smile x
Please login/register to post on the forum.