Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: i appologise

i appologise 12 years 3 months ago #5610

• Nebojsa1975
I appologiese. Im drunk and writing these sorry and listen and cry right now listenining song another journey remembering how it was on this job i was been, they replaced me to another store with so bad boss and i have so memories from that previous store witch makes me cry, i know this sound weird but that what it is, im writing this drunk, and know that this sound stupid , thats my mind and im crying listening this song cause reminds me on memories in previous store. I dont know what to do , to go to that store to work they replaced me or to stay home and wait to see what is going to happend (quit me).Cry cant stop im so sad.Thats my mind.I dont want to go to antoher place.I think you can understand me. Till Today when i be out of alcohol inside me reading this its gonna sound so stupid but situation is how it is.Thank you on your advice.Im just no lucky man in life with situation.I guess this is not the end with Cockney Rebel (cry).Cant stop crying.Im one depressed man.Im showing you right now who i am (cry)
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:i appologise 12 years 3 months ago #5611

• Nebojsa1975
This how it happens with previous gruops iw listened but i guess with cockneys and Steve dont gonna be like that (cry).
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re:i appologise 12 years 3 months ago #5612

• Nebojsa1975
(very crying now)

Re:i appologise 12 years 3 months ago #5613

• newiejudy
So sorry to read about your situation. I know that alcohol helps to deaden the pain sometimes, but we all know it is not the answer. I hope you are feeling much better soon & decide what is the best option for you. Maybe this boss is not as bad as you think (he might have been having a bad day, as we all can at times) so perhaps you should go to the store & see what happens. Know that you have many friends here on the forum who are thinking of you & want you to be happy once again.'
Judy
xxx

Re:i appologise 12 years 3 months ago #5614

• Nebojsa1975
what emotions , but i cant hide that

Re:i appologise 12 years 3 months ago #5615

• Nebojsa1975
no im gonna not be on job toady in the mornning cause i dont wanna i dont feel free