Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Posting a youtube video here.

Posting a youtube video here. 12 years 2 months ago #5705

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Hi all. I have a name for being a bit of a techy here and I'm not really at all. To post a youtube video here just copy and paste (ie. right click and paste) the hyperlink shown in your tool bar address box thingy above the youtube clip you want to show and voila!!
www.youtoob.com/watch?v=9rTwzqVnKXo&feature=relmfu

I have misspelt youtube as youtoob here otherwise you'd have seen a video and not what the link looks like.

And if you're unsure whether you have it right press the preview button before you submit it.

Now you try it. :P

And Andy (Fearon) if you have a better way to explain this to a bunch of neanderthals please go ahead. :silly:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Posting a youtube video here. 12 years 2 months ago #5716

• joanna
:ohmy: Stella have you seen the time girl?
Go to bed x jo
Smile x

Re:Posting a youtube video here. 12 years 2 months ago #5746

• Pandorah
Stella KNOW HOW ( pc worlds /curry tech guys ) have just collected my lap top for the 4th time in as many months its a right off. Finally they conceed its had its day .
So im back to tap bloody tapping on this touch touchy touch screen that's no bigger than the palm of my hand ! with me glasses pirched on the end of me nose ( im as blind As a bat. ) trying to see where the blooming Curser's jumped Off too ? ( it just dissapears. Into nowhere ? ! And not to mention the predicted texts it sometimes changes ! Im writeing some thing and it changes the word to some random word that dont even compute to what im writeing ! Its not easy for a wild and crazy cave girl you know even KNOW HOW! Can't get it right at times !
Stella Would this copy and pste thingy work on this phone do you know Stella

Re:Posting a youtube video here. 12 years 2 months ago #5750

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Pandorah wrote:
Stella KNOW HOW ( pc worlds /curry tech guys ) have just collected my lap top for the 4th time in as many months its a right off. Finally they conceed its had its day .
So im back to tap bloody tapping on this touch touchy touch screen that's no bigger than the palm of my hand ! with me glasses pirched on the end of me nose ( im as blind As a bat. ) trying to see where the blooming Curser's jumped Off too ? ( it just dissapears. Into nowhere ? ! And not to mention the predicted texts it sometimes changes ! Im writeing some thing and it changes the word to some random word that dont even compute to what im writeing ! Its not easy for a wild and crazy cave girl you know even KNOW HOW! Can't get it right at times !
Stella Would this copy and pste thingy work on this phone do you know Stella
PC World :angry: Good luck with that Debs!!

As for the copying and pasting thingy on your hand-held device......I haven't a clue :(
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Posting a youtube video here. 12 years 2 months ago #5752

• joanna
BEWARE..........
Just ask the Googlie folk on line having said what phone you have.
Having said this, I did it last week to ask about retrieving voice mail...... some written answers appeared... good I thought ..I can do this, so started to write the info.... then I HEARD A FIZZING NOISE and realized a microphone had come on ...THEN!! :ohmy: a little guy was sitting in the left hand side of the screen stretching his arms and yawning.. at first I thought it was an advertisment... then realized HE WAS REAL :ohmy:
I screamed and SHUT THE LID of my lap top so fast !!! Then ran into the lounge screaming at one of my lads...." quick quick theres a little man in my computer :woohoo: ... we approached with care and I very nervously lifted the lid and peeked ... lol
Smile x