& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Between The Lines

Re:Between The Lines 12 years 2 months ago #5801

• tinakayt
Me too. just love Steve and his music.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Between The Lines 12 years 2 months ago #5803

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
RachelPAtoSH wrote:
Crazy Horse: EMI are the copyright owners of the film "Between The Lines", Hammersmith 1975.
Stella: Stewart an anorak? Noooo!!But even Steve is awe of his memoribilia collection and knowledge!!

Believe me I'm in awe of Stewart's knowledge too and I don't really use the word anorak in a derogatory way but can Stewart boast an un-fading school-girl like crush on the man like us girls can? Are his old cuttings and posters embellished with lipstick kisses like mine? Were they plastered on his bedroom walls? Did he turn his back on Steve when he undressed in front of them? Does he still daydream about him?
Am I scaring you Steve? :laugh:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Between The Lines 12 years 2 months ago #5805

• GedKen
Those tracks were great songs y'know - if they ever see the light of day we can all enjoy them.

If it helps ladies, I did have plenty of Harley posters on my walls at boarding school; on reflection, that was a risque/risky move in those days, it was usually a pic showing Steve wearing the lipstick!

It never occurred to me at the time - LOL - after all these years - it could explain the rumours around school.

Ah well, you live and learn I guess.

Many thanks for sharing your knowledge Stewart.

Re:Between The Lines 12 years 2 months ago #5806

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
GedKen wrote:
Hee hee - after all these years - an 'adoring fan' that isn't interested in missing/lost songs and/or album? LOL.

Those tracks were great songs - if they ever see the light of day we can all enjoy them - even an 'adoring fan' clique.

Those did make me smile. Thanks.
Hey. Steady on! I never said I wasn't interested in missing/lost songs. There might be a reason they "disappeared" though, don't you think?
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Between The Lines 12 years 2 months ago #5807

• GedKen
I know Stella,

I thought the original post didn't strike the right note. I was changing it when you posted.... you awoke lost, old memories when you mentioned posters.

No, they were top tunes; honest. x
  • Page: