Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bilzen Festival

Bilzen Festival 12 years 1 month ago #5964

• andyfearon
"Dear Mr. Harley

A friend and I went to your performance in Bilzen yesterday. I just wanted to say that it was awesome (of course, like always). I am so happy that we could see you again in Belgium (and that you praised the huge amount of medals we won at the Olympics...:) You really made me extremely happy by playing 'the lighthouse' because this song (and 'death trip', and actually a lot of other songs of you) have become a sort of an addiction to me. They're always in my head, I like that a lot. It's amazing to hear them live. So I'm also very glad that you will perform a lot in Belgium in November; my friends and I will certainly come to your performance. We're looking forward to see it.

Maybe you remember me (but I don't expect you to because you have so many fans); you sent me that birthday card (thanks to my dear friends) when I became 14 years old. I am almost 17 years old now. I've changed a lot (like every teenager changes), but your music is something I've taken with me during my whole 'high school career' and probably the rest of my life too. So I am very grateful and I hope you keep coming to Belgium.

Kind regards

Kato Sneyers"
Please login/register to post on the forum.