Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pre concert Party

Re:Pre concert Party 11 years 11 months ago #6207

• Philca
Are we talking live Cocky Rabble music at the Brasshouse Jimbo, or would people be happy enough with piped Cockney Rebel tunes throught the pub PA?

I'm about to put the call out on here for any musicians making the trip to Birmingham who would be interested in joining up for an unplugged session at the after gig hotel party, so a warm up in the afternoon might not be a bad idea.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Pre concert Party 11 years 11 months ago #6210

• Jack
Shuggie....I am now reaching the desperate stage. If there is anything you can do re two tickets for Birmingham for a fellow Glaswegian I will be forever in your debt.

Jack

Re:Pre concert Party 11 years 11 months ago #6218

• tinakayt
count me in please, can't wait to meet everyone.
Thanks for arranging it, sure it will be a fantastic day/eve.
tina.

Re:Pre concert Party 11 years 11 months ago #6219

• parge
hi all.im parge! have booked tickets for symphony hall.went to ultravox there last night(great night0.went to box office to pick up harley tickets,no joy!guy said "not on my system"does anybody have the link we used for tickets on feb 2nd"????did tickets go through an agency? help!! thanks,parge

Re:Pre concert Party 11 years 11 months ago #6220

• jackpot1
Poor Parge: tickets were delievered by post soon after purchase, as I remember. Try going to the Symphony Hall website, email them (Contact Us) with your name, name on card, card used, date paid for....must have got lost in the post. That happened to us recenetly with tickets from a London agenecy, but we were on the system so picked up on the night. Good luck!!

Re:Pre concert Party 11 years 11 months ago #6221

• parge
thanx jackpot1.rang symphony hall,no joy.got to contact bank and see if money taken!do you know what the link was(you may have an email from feb2nd?? thank for quick reply