Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How are you getting there?

Re: How are you getting there? 11 years 11 months ago #6232

• cheri
Stella Day wrote:Thanks so much, Stella! And, will you be going to the parties surrounding the Birmingham concert? I'm hoping to see you again. :)

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:How are you getting there? 11 years 11 months ago #6234

• Relled
Blimey, compared to Cheri & Judy my journey to Brum is nothing much at all.I'll just be taking the D line on the underground then Euston to New Street.
I've got a room booked for the Jury's Inn & will def be heading to the Brass house for a couple of pre show drinks.
Just going to a pub in the midlands that plays Cockney Rebel songs is worth the journey in itself!
Really looking forward to the whole event.

Johnny

Re:How are you getting there? 11 years 11 months ago #6238

• Chungabear
Was going to travel by train from South Wales but Wales are playing New Zealand in rugby, so trains will be like sardine tins as far as Cardiff. Have decided to drive.

Re:How are you getting there? 11 years 11 months ago #6242

• Ray Smith
What's the deal with the rugby on the day? I'm hoping to get the train from Cardiff. Leaving early and get to Brum pub to watch the match and meet up with fans. Therefore not bumping into many rugby fans at that time in the morning :-)

Re:How are you getting there? 11 years 11 months ago #6245

• Chungabear
I speak from experience! Trains from Cardiff will not be a problem - it's the bit from Swansea to Cardiff which will be jam packed. And yes, even quite early in the morning. :)

Re:How are you getting there? 11 years 11 months ago #6246

• Ray Smith
I see what your saying but I'm hoping things at 9.25am from Cardiff will be fine :-)