Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How are you getting there?

How are you getting there? 11 years 11 months ago #6224

• LevRiviera
Long time member / fan, out of confirmed and ongoing lurk mode for this....

Excitement mounts having Just booked our hotel and train tickets for the 24th. Not looked forward to a gig this much since the Mott reunion :cheer:

Leads me to thinking how far and wide are the Harley Faithful travelling? Lets have a poll while it's quiet.

Manchester by train and stopping at the Ramada here. Positively local I suppose from some of the posts.

Advance purchase on the train tickets is relatively cheap, only £36 return for both of us.

Hope to be in the Brasshouse before the show for a jar or two with you all.

M.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: How are you getting there? 11 years 11 months ago #6225

• tinakayt
Hi I to am getting very excited. I am traveling by train from norwich on 24th haven't bought train ticket yet, but have booked a room at jury's inn. hope to see every one at the brass house.

Re: How are you getting there? 11 years 11 months ago #6226

• Tglyn
From Tamworth...driving just 20 mins. The best 20 mins of my life, I would walk there if I had to.
Tony

Re: How are you getting there? 11 years 11 months ago #6228

• cheri
My friend Kathy and I will be travelling 9,000 miles or more via Virgin Atlantic from California in the U.S. I still need to book train fare to and from Birmingham. Does anyone have a link? I've booked a room at Jurys Inn and plan to attend the before AND after parties. :)

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheri

Re: How are you getting there? 11 years 11 months ago #6230

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:How are you getting there? 11 years 11 months ago #6231

• newiejudy
Well, my epic journey will start with a bus from my home in Warners Bay (Newcastle, NSW, Australia) to Sydney airport - approx 100 miles. Then a flight to Heathrow Airport, London - over 10,500 miles. After a stay in London it will be a train ride north (via Glynis' home where I will stay overnight - thanks so much sweetie) then travel up with her & Malcolm to Birmingham ... staying at the Jurys Inn. Can't wait for concert, plus before & after parties!!!!~
Judy
xxx