Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 1 Ticket for the concert in Birmingham for sale

1 Ticket for the concert in Birmingham for sale 11 years 11 months ago #6239

• frodehsr
Hi, we are a family from Norway that really are looking forward to this great happening i Birmingham the 24. of November. The family are getting bigger (two grandchildren are on the way) and therefore three of the family have to stay at home... BAD planning :)

1 ticket Central Terrace Row B Seat 31 - door 2d

We are staying at the Jurys Inn in Birmingham so you can get the tickets there on arrival Saturday around noon.

First come first served :) Send me an email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: 1 Ticket for the concert in Birmingham for sale 11 years 11 months ago #6244

• Jack
I have sent you an e mail regarding the Steve Harley ticket and will keep my fingers crosssed until I hear from you.

Jack

Re: 1 Ticket for the concert in Birmingham for sale 11 years 11 months ago #6247

• cheri
Good luck, Jack. I know you have been trying for a long time to get a ticket! :)

Cheri

Re: 1 Ticket for the concert in Birmingham for sale 11 years 11 months ago #6248

• frodehsr
The ticket is your´s Jack :) see you in Birmingham

Re:1 Ticket for the concert in Birmingham for sale 11 years 11 months ago #6249

• Michael Carraway
sounds like a story with a happy ending. Well done Jack!

Re: 1 Ticket for the concert in Birmingham for sale 11 years 11 months ago #6250

• Jack
BINGO. I received an e mail today telling me the ticket is mine and can pick it up at Jury's Hotel. Absolutely delighted and hope to meet up before the concert with fellow Harley fans

Jack,