Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What other bands are you due to see live this year

Re:What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6305

• andyfearon
Some friends of mine organise a monthly acoustic music evening at a local pub. Usually there are three acts, typically two up-and-coming and one a bit more established.

Last week we saw the rather excellent Dan Raza as the headline act.

However, the highlight was to see brand new talent Charlie Goodall.

His first gig was at the very same event just a few months ago, after which he was signed up to an independent music label.

He's just turned 17, writes and sings his own songs, and plays guitar pretty well too.

Have a listen:

http://soundcloud.com/charlie-castro-goodall
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6318

• Les Ballad
Saw Richard Hawley in Manchester and Glasgow (immense) last week. At the beginning of November I'm in Las Vegas and will see Bob Dylan and Mark Knopfler one night followed by the Temptations the next night.Probably (unfortunately) have to accompany her indoors to Donny and Marie whilst we're there :ohmy: .

Then Mr Harley in Birmingham and, although we booked accommodation in Glasgow months ago for the Oran Mor gig, this idiot didn't buy tickets, and its sold out. We can't stay another night for the 2nd gig :(

May just have to stand outside on the Saturday and listen through the door !

Re:What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6322

• LevRiviera
Magazine (or was that last year?)
Steve Harley (Manch)
Steve Harley (Brum)
Steve Harley (Manch)
Ian Hunter (Manch, Bath and Holmfirth)
Rory Gallagher Tribute (Gerry McAvoy)
Psychedelic Furs
Patti Smith
Yeoman of the Guard (G&S)
Stone Roses
Just booking for Johnny Winter

Nearly all in Manc Land

Re:What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6346

• TimD
Off to see:-
Bellowhead
Kevin Bloody Wilson
Steve in Birmingham
Kaiser Chiefs next year
and Mark Knopfler next year
Waht a year ahead!!

Re:What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6363

• jackpot1
Martin Simpson, The Beach Boys SH in November, and er...that's it this year. I should get out more eh

Re:What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 10 months ago #6513

• jjep
  • harley fan since hideaway
zappa plays zappa. joan armatrading