Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What other bands are you due to see live this year

Re:What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6267

• guisboro
  • Andy
This is great. I don't know about you but you would get the feeling that most SH fans have a similar taste in music, but that's obviously not the case.

Great to see Maelitta going to see Sparks. As I mentioned on a previous thread I bought my first SH & CR album (the Psychomodo) on a school trip to Scarborough where my best mate bought the Sparks Album Kimono My House. Great to see them both still going strong.

It's a LONG time since I last saw Alice Cooper.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6272

• Relled
Some really good bands touring at the mo but mostly prog & metal stuff so not sure if anyone else on this site will have heard of most of these bands (with the exception of Therebel & Chungabear)

Magnum
Monster Magnet
Panic Room
Touchstone/The Reasoning
Harley (B/ham & London)
Brad (Stone Gossard's other band)
Rush

Motorhead/anthrax shoulda been on this list but london date sold out before payday:-(
Very impressed with Therebels giglist

Re:What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6273

• jathayer
Still in the 70s,Ian Hunter in London and Bath,10cc in Torquay.

Re:What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6279

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Liddyminto wrote:
Saw Adam Ant a couple of weeks ago at Fairfield Halls Croydon.
Coming up, Steve Harley etc in Brum (yeay)
December....
Andre Ruis at O2. (Going here as a 'pact' for other half coming with me to SH gig!

Just had an invite to the Manfreds in December - Mike d'Abo, Paul Jones etc but I'm all concerted out so will probably give it a skip.

I went to see the Manfreds last year. They were great fun. Don't skip it Liddyminto.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6281

• Hobo With A Gin.
  • Ian.
The Pretty Things in October.

Gong in November. Daevid is 75 and Gilli is 79, so probably not many more chances to see them again.

And The Brum gig, obviously, most of all.

Re:What other bands are you due to see live this year 11 years 11 months ago #6284

• midge
Saw Ray Davies at the Sage, Gateshead on Tuesday. I thought he was brilliant considering he's 68.
Apart from the Birmingham concert I've currently no plans to see anyone else this year.