Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: hotel for birmingham

Re:hotel for birmingham 11 years 11 months ago #6319

• cheri
Rebel wrote:
Cheri,
You come out of the main entrance for Jurys Inn, turn right, walk 100 yards, cross over the road and you are at the Brasshouse.
Come out of the Brasshouse, walk a further 100 yards on the same side of the road and you are at the Symphony Hall. Could not be simpler or closer.
Rebel, thank you so much! I hope to get to have a drink with you at the Brasshouse before the concert. :)

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:hotel for birmingham 11 years 11 months ago #6320

• cheri
rebelfreak1 wrote:
LOL CHERI !!
perhaps you could rent a sat nav at the airport!!! :laugh:
you have my mobile number call me when you get to the hotel,I will be around from 1.00 pm.
If you have not got my number e-mail me nearer the date and I will give it to you.
you can take the girl out of california but.........!!
see you in a few weeks.
Jimbo.
Jimbo, I do have your mobile number in my itinerary and plan on using it!! :) Will look forward to seeing you in the lobby at Jurys Inn--our train leaves Milton Keynes at 12:13 and takes something close to an hour to reach Birmingham New Street. So, I fully expect to be able to give you a big hug when I finally see you in the lobby. And don't forget that we are seated next to each other at The Stables concert in Wavendon on December 4th. Can't wait to see you! :)

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.
  • Page: