Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: hotel for birmingham

hotel for birmingham 11 years 11 months ago #6268

• deana
which hotel is everyone staying at for the birmingham concert - as i havent booked anything yet ?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:hotel for birmingham 11 years 11 months ago #6270

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
jurys inn just along the road from the concert hall.around 100 of us staying there. B)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:hotel for birmingham 11 years 11 months ago #6285

• cheri
rebelfreak1 wrote:
jurys inn just along the road from the concert hall.around 100 of us staying there. B)
Jimbo, at some point, would it be too much trouble to post directions from Jurys Inn to The Brasshouse and Symphony Hall? Since Kathy and I are not from the UK, we have absolutely no idea how to get there and back. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we don't want to miss a thing! Hope you are well and happy. :)

Cheri

Re:hotel for birmingham 11 years 11 months ago #6295

• Rebel
Cheri,
You come out of the main entrance for Jurys Inn, turn right, walk 100 yards, cross over the road and you are at the Brasshouse.
Come out of the Brasshouse, walk a further 100 yards on the same side of the road and you are at the Symphony Hall. Could not be simpler or closer.

Re:hotel for birmingham 11 years 11 months ago #6313

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
LOL CHERI !!
perhaps you could rent a sat nav at the airport!!! :laugh:
you have my mobile number call me when you get to the hotel,I will be around from 1.00 pm.
If you have not got my number e-mail me nearer the date and I will give it to you.
you can take the girl out of california but.........!!
see you in a few weeks.
Jimbo.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:hotel for birmingham 11 years 11 months ago #6316

• joanna
Bit cheeky there mr Jim .....! easy....!! humour and all that..... :dry:
Smile x
  • Page: