Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The T Shirt,CDS and Birmingham's on the way....

Re:The T Shirt,CDS and Birmingham's on the way.... 11 years 11 months ago #6356

• RachelPAtoSH
The photo is indeed from 1974 - the "Psychomodo" year - totally relevant to the Birmingham concert.
The concert is NOT a celebration of the original band at all - it is a concert Steve wants to perform with his current band, Orchestra and Choir.
Nobody gets shot for an opinion, PeterJH, but We love the T-shirt. Have a great Sunday, everyone...RACHEL
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:The T Shirt,CDS and Birmingham's on the way.... 11 years 11 months ago #6359

• Pandorah
RachelPAtoSH wrote:
The photo is indeed from 1974 - the "Psychomodo" year - totally relevant to the Birmingham concert.
The concert is NOT a celebration of the original band at all - it is a concert Steve wants to perform with his current band, Orchestra and Choir.
Nobody gets shot for an opinion, PeterJH, but We love the T-shirt. Have a great Sunday, everyone...RACHEL

:) I knew it :)

I got it ;)

exactley what came to mind, as soon as I clocked that pic on the new shirt.

to me it just spoke volumes.

brilliant!

thanks for that Rachel

I'll be wearing mine at the stables :)

Re:The T Shirt,CDS and Birmingham's on the way.... 11 years 11 months ago #6360

• jackpot1
I'll be wearing mine at Symphony Hall.

Re:The T Shirt,CDS and Birmingham's on the way.... 11 years 11 months ago #6361

• Pandorah
PeterJH wrote:
I'm disappointed too Hobo, I don't like the t shirt design. Not for me. Will I be shot for this sin? I'm sure my minority opinion won't affect the sales lol.

ah pete you must see the thought! the sentiment! thats gone into it though surely ?

You know me, I was never that bothered about T shirts designs , always look forward to adding to my collection :-)

I love the last one with the Album cover on the front and Cockney Rebel logo on it . its my favorite. the best.

I guess we all expected to see the Cockney Rebel logo splattered all over it . but the penny dropped as soon as I took the time to wonder at it.

I have also listened to clips from Disc 3 of the Cavaliers Anthology on Amazon, and it sounds brilliant. I never thought I'd get to hear such treasure.

how'd you do that ? have you downloaded it then ?
:-( I cant listern to it :-(
mind you it is a bit like ripping the paper , making a hole that biggest prezzie under the tree with your name on it to take a peak befor the big day. just to check !
me Ive learned
all comes to she who waits :)

for now Ill just make do with stevie wrighs Love songs on this sunny sunday morn.

Benny King just started singing Stand by me :)
ah memories.

Re:The T Shirt,CDS and Birmingham's on the way.... 11 years 11 months ago #6362

• jackpot1
I'm getting no luck trying to get a pre-arrival hearing, Pandorah. Is there a link?

Re:The T Shirt,CDS and Birmingham's on the way.... 11 years 11 months ago #6365

• Pandorah
jackpot1 wrote:
I'm getting no luck trying to get a pre-arrival hearing, Pandorah. Is there a link?

I didn't see one Jackpot :(
there's down load for Big Big Deal but nothing from the Album.

I just asked pete on his site how'd he'd managed it ?
but then I think im just happy to wait till it drops on my door mat and I can sit down and listen to its magical quality while I settle down content and read the sleave notes. :cheer: