Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rough News

Rough News 11 years 11 months ago #6345

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
We finally have a potential buyer for the house, a pretty solid one offering an okay price, however that means I can no longer stay the full trip I wanted to and will not be able to make the Dec 4th show because I will probably be right in the middle of the move by then. :( I'm so sad.

I am still 100% gonna be at the Birmingham show though, as no matter what it takes I am not missing it, and getting to meet all of you!

Right now I am talking to the Stables about maybe being able to pass on my ticket to someone else. *fingers crossed* I wish they had not stopped mailing them internationally. It would have made this easier.

Much love to you all.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Rough News 11 years 11 months ago #6349

• cheri
Ana, this is sad news. I was hoping to get together with you at BOTH concerts! When do you have to leave the UK? I'm glad you are selling the house; it will go a long way to paying for your trip to England. Still, I'm sorry that you have to cut your trip short. :( We'll have to make the most of our visit at the Birmingham parties! I'm so looking forward to finally meeting you in person. :)

Cheri

Re:Rough News 11 years 11 months ago #6357

• RachelPAtoSH
Ana, once The Stables has completely sold-out (it's close to it now), we can put your seat back on sale and refund you.
Remind us through this Forum nearer the time, unless you find someone to sell it to in the meantime. It's very sad for you missing the show.
RACHEL

Re:Rough News 11 years 11 months ago #6369

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
RachelPAtoSH wrote:
Ana, once The Stables has completely sold-out (it's close to it now), we can put your seat back on sale and refund you.
Remind us through this Forum nearer the time, unless you find someone to sell it to in the meantime. It's very sad for you missing the show.
RACHEL

My original goal was to maybe get it to another fan for free, pass on the good stuff, spread the love, but the woman from The Stables makes it sound like only a refund is possible. I don't really need that, the money is going where it should. Oh life! Why must you be so complicated! I'm probably not explaining myself well. In the end I want what's best for you guys.

Right now, sad as I am about missing that show, I am just so damn grateful that I have worked out to still come over at all! I'm very excited.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Rough News 11 years 11 months ago #6374

• ayjaydee
Hi Ana,

Apologies for contacting you on this thread but my pc "died" and I lost all emails/contacts. That will teach me not to do regular back ups!!

Firstly, glad you are still coming over. I want to pick your brains about places to go/see if we venture upstate on our next trip to NY.

Can you drop me an email and remind me which album you wanted on vinyl?
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.