Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birmingham Tickets On Ebay

Birmingham Tickets On Ebay 11 years 11 months ago #6395

• wintergardens73
I have had to place 2 tickets of Birmingham concert (24 Nov) up for sale as friends who were coming with us cannot go.

These are excellent seats, 3rd row of circle, and I will still be there, in adjacent seats.

Starting at £75 for a pair.

hhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Steve-Harley-Tickets-2off-Birmingham-Symphony-Hall-24-November-2012-/261115170498?pt=UK_Tickets_Tickets_LE&hash=item3ccbad4ec2

Sorry, you may have to cut and paste URL.

Looking forward to this.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Birmingham Tickets On Ebay 11 years 11 months ago #6401

• wintergardens73
Sorry if anyone is hoping, but these tickets sold this morning.
There are some VERY dedicated Harley fans out there. I am only glad I bought my tickets the day they were released.

Re:Birmingham Tickets On Ebay 11 years 11 months ago #6403

• allyclay
Due to unforseen circumstances another pair for sale, i have been offered more money but feel others need a chancehttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251171188091

Re:Birmingham Tickets On Ebay 11 years 11 months ago #6404

• superbob11
It is a shame that some so called fans are profiteering from what I am sure will be an excellent evening rather than offering them to genuine fans at face vale or at least a small nominal profit. I see the last pair on eBay went for over £300 and this latest pair asks for opening bids at £275, no doubt encouraged by the earlier auction. It clearly shows how popular Steve's show will be - only a shame a second show couldn't be added.

Re:Birmingham Tickets On Ebay 11 years 11 months ago #6405

• SweetHeart
And what chance would that be exact? Starting at 275 ........

Re:Birmingham Tickets On Ebay 11 years 11 months ago #6409

• colin wilkins
  • wilkie
ohhh come on cut the crap! you aquired 4 tickets with a view to making a killing. ( good move actually ). it'll pay for your day out eh kidda? see you in the brass. bit of a low starting price by the way though, all the best ally and good luck 'cos i know "it's never your fault"