Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birmingham Event Programme?

Birmingham Event Programme? 11 years 10 months ago #6418

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Is there to be an Event Programme for the Birmingham concert? Mark on the unofficial Harleyfanzone website who designed the fantastic t-shirt says it's being worked on now and "is looking just dandy".

Not sure if this has already been mentioned and can't be bothered to trawl back but it sounds like a more exciting prospect than a poster to me :)
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Birmingham Event Programme? 11 years 10 months ago #6419

• RachelPAtoSH
Steve, just back from an arduous and highly successful tour of Norway, is coming in today to see proofs of the Bropchure. It is indeed "dandy"! It will be on sale on the evening of the concert. Thanks for your kind words, Stella, re the T-shirt designed by Mark Scarfe. The samples arrived this morning, and look fab. Can't think what the nay-sayers were expecting, really. It is a commemorative piece of merchandise, special to that one event. Helen in The Shop (she deals with all the merchandise)is inundated with orders. Emails are flooding in from all over the world!! We will press 1,000.

Re:Birmingham Event Programme? 11 years 10 months ago #6420

• newiejudy
The programme sounds great!! Along with the special tee shirt which I can't wait to see - I too love the design & can't understand why some aren't impressed with it. Mark & everyone are doing a fantastic job. Can't wait to get over there! Counting down the days.
Judy
Xxx

Re:Birmingham Event Programme? 11 years 10 months ago #6421

• SweetHeart
Rachel,

Any chance that the programme can be send to people who can't make it to the concert unfortenately? After payment of course!

Re:Birmingham Event Programme? 11 years 10 months ago #6431

• joanna
Stella wrote:Event Programme for the Birmingham sounds like a more exciting prospect than a poster to me ................
Hey shame on you Stella :( .... may be there will be both.... :woohoo:

Heck is that the time ? Im off to bed! x jo
Smile x