Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SH on Channel Radio

SH on Channel Radio 11 years 10 months ago #6441

• RachelPAtoSH
Steve spent a day with EMI for promotion radio interiews yesterday.Should appear soon on your local BBC radio:
MAGIC
CLYDE 2 GLASGOW
BBC EASTERN COUNTIES
BBC TEES
BBC HUMBERSIDE
BAUER SCOTLAND
BBC WEST MIDLANDS
are among those already completed.

RACHEL
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:SH on Channel Radio 11 years 10 months ago #6442

• RachelPAtoSH
Steve enjoyed an hour and 40 minutes interview, including some of his own Tracks Of My Years and associated anecdotes, with Kevin Vann on Channell Radio, based in Dymchurch, Kent. This in-depth interview will be available on the internet. A link will follow, once we receive it.
RACHEL

Re:SH on Channel Radio 11 years 10 months ago #6443

• joanna
:) Many Thanks Rachel
Regards to Steve and the team
x

P.S... Thinking "Radio" Just wondering, Is there anyway of being able to get hold off and or listen to some of Steve`s` "sounds of the seventies" programs? I was rather busy, having a very very young family around at the time and I completely missed this part of the outside world.
( and yes do feel quite guilty too in some ways)
Smile x

Re:SH on Channel Radio 11 years 10 months ago #6444

• stewart g
Thanks to a tip off from my old mate Sean,I believe Steve has also been interviewed by Roger Day at BBC RADIO KENT ? Roger's show goes out weekday evenings at 7pm, he always says at the beginning of the show whats coming up that evening..so keep listening....Must admit to being a bit of a fan of Roger's, he was fab on Piccadilly Radio in Manchester from 1974-1979 and was in charge of their music policy.Great taste in music and he introduced many hundreds of thousands of music loving mancunians to some great music of the time that never got a play on Radio 1.He was also a great champion of Steve Harley/Cockney Rebel,so i'm sure it will be a fine interview...Good to see that Roger like SH is still going strong today!