Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Live gig's in Belgium

Live gig's in Belgium 11 years 10 months ago #6453

• leonacht
Dear all ,
Dear SH & CR adepts ,
Dear website fans ,
Well ,well, well , we are so happy to ' taste ' Steve and the band very soon in Belgium . Leo & Silvie are excited to join the gig's in Antwerp , Herzele & Beveren Waas . What a wonderful ' all saints day ' weekend we will have .
For one thing we are curious the week before.... who in Belgium is exploring this website.... ? As we are frequently visiting concerts , we would be pleased to meet some good friends , music lovers , SH fans , nostlagic music lovers or whatever . Last friday we we joined a wonderful Sparks concert in Gent ;
Anyway , first concert in ' De Roma ' we will be five , hopefully on the tables in front of the stage .
And finally.... Ray Smith ; I will respond next week to your top fifteen request !
Love you all & CUsoon !
Leo for L&S
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Live gig's in Belgium 11 years 10 months ago #6485

• Maelitta
I was in Gent too :) (from France)
Great, great gig, isn'it ? Ron Mael's striptease was a very funny moment.

Will we see a Steve Harley's striptease in Birmingham ? :laugh:

Re:Live gig's in Belgium 11 years 10 months ago #6521

• leonacht
Maelitta ,
Yes , Ron's act was fantastic.... google on youtube ' Sparks Gent ' and you can fresh up your memories .
Anyway.... next time I'd like to see you live . It is always intresting to meet people with same passion for music .
Greetz ,
Leo

Re:Live gig's in Belgium 11 years 10 months ago #6539

• leonacht
We just arrived home from Steve's gig in ' De Steenoven ' , Herzele .
What a boost of a concert ; Super Barry , outstanding James & Steve having a time & an audience of his life ! What an interaction with the public ! Steve is in topcondition and his songs are convincing even the most apathic
people .
Energy , sun , power , waves of musical sympathy .....no words are good enough to describe the entousiasm this evening .
In my opinion a much better concert than yesterday at ' De Roma ' in Antwerp . Thanks ...or in flemish ; Dankuwel !!!
Leo for L&S

Re:Live gig's in Belgium 11 years 9 months ago #6773

• Maelitta
leonacht wrote:
Maelitta ,
Yes , Ron's act was fantastic.... google on youtube ' Sparks Gent ' and you can fresh up your memories .
Anyway.... next time I'd like to see you live . It is always intresting to meet people with same passion for music .
Greetz ,
Leo
Oh ! I was saying the same in another topic.
I come so seldom here (a bit hard to follow english sometimes) so I forgot I already spoke about Gand :blush:
My 2 biggest music passions are Sparks and Steve Harley.
One of these days, we'll meet, Leo ! :kiss:

Re:Live gig's in Belgium 11 years 9 months ago #6821

• vosje
I published a review on the concert in Vilvoorde already!
  • Page: