Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: im dissapointed in mirror freak early version

im dissapointed in mirror freak early version 11 years 10 months ago #6515

• Nebojsa1975
I still didnt buy cd but i heard from amazon.com just part from mirror freak and i still cant hear my beautiful song live or in differnet atmosphere with violin,fender rhodes and fender bass, like it was on LP.Again i dont gonna have full version to hear like it was, performing without montage(live or unplugged).This version from Cavaliers anthology is with electric guitar played Pete Newnham probably and is interpret totaly different (rock way,Marc Bolan's way i gues).Im disappointed in Steve that he didnt put version with violin, that i was hope.
big big minus,
my critics.
and im little sad and mad
Can be maybe on some future cd of early versions?
Thank you
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: im dissapointed in mirror freak early version 11 years 10 months ago #6516

• bugeyes
Why be dissapointed? You have the full original version with better sound than ever in the same box, get the box or stay dissapointed.

Re: im dissapointed in mirror freak early version 11 years 10 months ago #6518

• Nebojsa1975
when i hear original mirror freak demo with JPC on fiddle then im gonna be satisfied.
And dont provocate me with your username.
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re: im dissapointed in mirror freak early version 11 years 10 months ago #6519

• Nebojsa1975
ok sorry,my moments.Life goes on, let it be how it is...devil dont let me sleep, so better leave it

Re: im dissapointed in mirror freak early version 11 years 10 months ago #6524

• bugeyes
I have not provocated you in any way, my username has to do with the headlights on my motorcycle and nothing else.