Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The big big concert

The big big concert 11 years 10 months ago #6617

• Chopper
Just sitting here listening to the first two albums. Dont get me wrong, i listen to other things as well. It is just that i want to get myself into the mood for the concert.
As the first album opened, i smiled as ith brought back so amny memories from my youth and then i just sat back and listened as wave after wave od music brought back even more memories.
Such wonderful memories, such wonderfil music, such wonderful times.
For me, my music was shaped by these two albums, i had of course been following bowie at the time but he had wondered off as he did in those far of years. I listened to Roxy Music of course and thees too had very good early first albums.
But steve harley
When i firat heard that first album, i knew that i was onto something and then came along, The Psycomodo.
What wonderful Cavaliers we all were in thos far of days of black and white.

And so here i am some, how any tears later, just sittinf here listening to those tunes from a time gone by and smiling my heart out.

Or are they all gone,
I think not, i see Steve on a regular basis at wavingdon near Bletchly. I am lucky in the fact that i generally get a ticket. The man tours constantly and always bring a smile to my face.

God bless you Steve.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:The big big concert 11 years 10 months ago #6618

• Chopper

Here is the first album#
I love it

Re:The big big concert 11 years 10 months ago #6628

• Chopper