Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birmingham symphonic

Birmingham symphonic 11 years 10 months ago #6695

• leonacht
Dear all ,
Dear occasionally visitors ( of this website ) ,
Dear SH&CR fans and lovers ,
Dear music lovers ,
Dear ' lucky ones ' who will taste the ' summum ' edition of a Steve Harley live gig in Birmingham .
And.... last , but not least , dear Band members en dear orchestra together with ' The man in the big form of his life ' ......I'm sure the Halo will not slip !!!!!!
And finally ; Rachel & team , roadie(s) and other involved persons , indispensable for this unique event .
As mentioned before Leo & Silvie cound't be there because of an not to avoid family reunion ..... however Birmingham is a priority in view of my birthday the 25th of november . Thankfully we counterbalanced it with three recent Belgian gig's .
Do know all ; we will miss this special opportunity , we will miss the real SH adepts , we will miss this extremely famous happening , we will miss the fantastic music , we will miss the atmonsfere and a lot of other things .
But you are all on our mind and we wish the participators the time of their life .
Leo for L&S
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Birmingham symphonic 11 years 10 months ago #6747

• stewart g
That's a special posting Leo, really enjoyed the sentiment as I have many of your great words over the years.
God Bless Ya! ;)

Re:Birmingham symphonic 11 years 10 months ago #6749

• leonacht
Tx. for your appraisal Stewart ! I'm only ventilating / expressing the emotions ( in a foreign language ) Steve is appealing with his songs , music , texts and intriguing personnality . Never can get enough of it ! ( dixit Yazoo )
Take care and enjoy music ,
Leo