Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Weather in Birmingham on Saturday

The Weather in Birmingham on Saturday 11 years 9 months ago #6930

• stewart g
We all got soaked on Saturday.Waiting for someone to blame Mr Harley for that as well.Give the guy a break,2000 plus people who roared him on obviously had a fantastic time.The audience reaction during the show was astounding..standing ovations before during and after the show.Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel won the day,the league and the Cup on Saturday night. :)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:The Weather in Birmingham on Saturday 11 years 9 months ago #6961

• Graeme
It was raining? Really? When was this Stewart? It obviously didn't reach me up there on cloud 9. :)

Re:The Weather in Birmingham on Saturday 11 years 9 months ago #6977

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
strange how it was grey all the way to birmingham yet, it was sunshine all the way home, except for poor ray it seems. xxx

Re:The Weather in Birmingham on Saturday 11 years 9 months ago #6982

• Liddyminto
  • Rediscovered Steve Harley after IndigO2 Dec 2011.
A very wet and Windy Saturday but thanks to Jimbo it was only a hop, skip and a jump between venues..... Brasshouse/Jurys Inn/Symphony Hall.

Had a lovely stroll around the canals Sunday morning, clear and crisp. B)

Even stopped at a National Trust property on journey home, (is it an age thing?), all adding to a fabtastic weekend. The highlight? No brainer.

Had to laugh at Steve not really understanding that phrase..... me too. I'll also own up to thinking LOL was lots of love! More age things! :S

Hi ho hi ho.....