Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: video from birmingham on my phone

Re:video from birmingham on my phone 11 years 9 months ago #7025

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
rebelfreak1 wrote:
by the way Stella,where did you see Ana from Buffalo ?
I had reserved her a room at Jurys Inn (as she had asked) and whilst at the Brasshouse pre concert went back over to the hotel a couple of times to see if she had checked in,and then again as soon as we got back after the concert.Was told at reception she had not arrived and had not cancelled her room before the 2.pm deadline.

I saw her at the Symphony Hall. She was in the row behind me.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: video from birmingham on my phone 11 years 9 months ago #7031

• StefanieR
Hi, here's Stefanie R from Germany. Was a bit risky to post it, wasn't it? Except for the bass good quality.

Re:video from birmingham on my phone 11 years 9 months ago #7034

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
rebelfreak1 wrote:
by the way Stella,where did you see Ana from Buffalo ?
I had reserved her a room at Jurys Inn (as she had asked) and whilst at the Brasshouse pre concert went back over to the hotel a couple of times to see if she had checked in,and then again as soon as we got back after the concert.Was told at reception she had not arrived and had not cancelled her room before the 2.pm deadline.

Hey good sir. I had emailed you a ways back about unfortunate change of plans. I'm sorry you seemed to have never got them. :( I had to demote my hotel room to cover the two days I would be staying in the city, instead of just one. I'd originally would have been leaving with Deb for a visit, but due to the house selling, I had to cut my trip down to a measly 2 days. It was a really rough couple of days (nasty cab drivers hence not making it to the Brasshouse), canceled flights, breaks failing...) but the concert was absolutely perfect. I am so sad I missed seeing people, but I am already trying to make plans for a "do over trip" and come back and hopefully have a less...trying and longer stay.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
  • Page: