& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: video from birmingham on my phone

video from birmingham on my phone 11 years 9 months ago #6978

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
tried out the video camera on my htc phone for one song and one song only,seems to have worked out ok,what do you reckon?
apologies to Steve for any copyrights breached but had to give it a go,remove if not acceptable !
jimbo (and sorry for missing the first few lines)

'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:video from birmingham on my phone 11 years 9 months ago #6981

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
:) Not bad at all Jim. The sound quality isn't great but how much can you expect from a phone camera? I'd be chuffed if I'd managed to get that on my phone. I left mine under my pillow on saturday morning :laugh:
It cost me a fortune to phone the "home alone" kids from the hotel. :woohoo:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re: video from birmingham on my phone 11 years 9 months ago #7005

• Nebojsa1975
Thats it, same arrangements as on album.Beautiful and forced me crying listening.
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re:video from birmingham on my phone 11 years 9 months ago #7014

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Glad you enjoyed it Nebojsa ,I actually did it with those people in mind who were not coming to Birmingham !
:)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:video from birmingham on my phone 11 years 9 months ago #7015

• Nebojsa1975
Thank you my dear friend
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re:video from birmingham on my phone 11 years 9 months ago #7016

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
by the way Stella,where did you see Ana from Buffalo ?
I had reserved her a room at Jurys Inn (as she had asked) and whilst at the Brasshouse pre concert went back over to the hotel a couple of times to see if she had checked in,and then again as soon as we got back after the concert.Was told at reception she had not arrived and had not cancelled her room before the 2.pm deadline.
  • Page: