Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: fantastic week

fantastic week 11 years 9 months ago #7211

• cockneyr3bel
just had the most fantastic two weeks,finally met Judy from Australia,BSH,then to london,sightseeing with judy on monday,also new Colin Firth film,then,tuesday night,at The Stables,where we got backstage,to meet Steve,Barry & James,a dream come true for both Judy & I,then Cambridge wed night,was a bit concerned as it was unreserved seating,but after waiting outside in the cold,for hour and a half we got the two best seats in the house right in front of steve,a fantastic gig,as usual.also met some nice people,Hi Sharon,Dave & Andrew,was lovely to meet you all.will be in touch.Still havent come down to earth properly yet.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:fantastic week 11 years 9 months ago #7214

• Algi
Lovely to meet you too. Really enjoyed Wednesday evening but have nothing more in the diary for this year !! Need more tour dates.
Glad you got home safely and thanks for helping pass the time in the freezing cold whilst waiting for the doors to open

Re:fantastic week 11 years 9 months ago #7250

• newiejudy
cockneyr3bel wrote:
just had the most fantastic two weeks,finally met Judy from Australia,BSH,then to london,sightseeing with judy on monday,also new Colin Firth film,then,tuesday night,at The Stables,where we got backstage,to meet Steve,Barry & James,a dream come true for both Judy & I,then Cambridge wed night,was a bit concerned as it was unreserved seating,but after waiting outside in the cold,for hour and a half we got the two best seats in the house right in front of steve,a fantastic gig,as usual.also met some nice people,Hi Sharon,Dave & Andrew,was lovely to meet you all.will be in touch.Still havent come down to earth properly yet.

Glynis
You've no idea how much I loved spending the time with you, sightseeing around London (& I didn't get you lost at all!) & of course to see Steve in the concerts ... Birmingham was brilliant of course & the venue fabulous. I thought nothing would top that, then it was off to The Stables where my dream of meeting Steve came true - I was absolutely up on cloud 9 when he walked into the room & actually recognised me!! Barry was lovely too & it was so nice to have our photos taken with them (something to treasure forever). Then to get the best seats in the house for Cambridge after the cold wait outside topped it off nicely. Lovely to meet Sharon, Dave & Andrew as well (as well as everyone else of course). Back home now & back to reality - what a bore!!!!
Love
Judy
xxx