Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Glasgow Orun Mor 9 December 2012

Glasgow Orun Mor 9 December 2012 11 years 9 months ago #7224

• Jo
Steve

Thank you so much for the extra gig in Glasgow. I tried to access Ticketmaster months ago for 8/12 concert and couldn't get on it. When I finally did all the tickets for the gig were sold out. If you hadn't done an extra night I'd have missed out and that would have been awful. This may not be 1975 and we're all older but you're still sounding good! Can't wait til tomorrow. Enjoy your visit to Glasgow.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Glasgow Orun Mor 9 December 2012 11 years 9 months ago #7227

• BMad
So glad you have added Sun 9th Dec. Our son Sean and fiance ~Emma are coming tonight. They are getting married 6th July 2013. Friend for Life is their 1st dance. This is Emma's first live concert and this song is so special to them. Hope you play it. Go to all your Glasgow concerts. Keep visiting please. Liz and Brian Maddocks

Re:Glasgow Orun Mor 9 December 2012 11 years 9 months ago #7231

• bearsden-flyer
i read on adverts for show time 7 pm anyone who attened last night give me start & finishes times thanks in advance !!!!!!!

Re:Glasgow Orun Mor 9 December 2012 11 years 9 months ago #7232

• Reb55
To Bearsden-flyer;

Last nights running order was; doors open 7.00pm , kick off 7.45, final whistle 10.00.

Due to 10.00pm curfew no interval. Signed programmes, T-shirts (from Symphony Hall)and CD's (Stranger comes to town) on sale before and after.

See you there :cheer:

The Venue in Oran Mor becomes Club O at 11.pm hence the curfew. However, no Club O on Sunday so Harley gig could run over 10.pm. ;)

Re:Glasgow Orun Mor 9 December 2012 11 years 9 months ago #7243

• bearsden-flyer
just back in great night !!!!!! a fantastic night the Three Amigos ( I hope you don`t mined you calling you ) standing at the back The Coast Of Amalfi was my favourite!!!!!!! by the way steve I didnae meet him either !!!!!!! thanks again for a great concert