Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Links

Links 11 years 8 months ago #7435

• GedKen
Hi,

I have been looking through some of the wonderful websites listed in the 'Links' section.

Erm, bit confused though.... how is the Drew McAdam website related to Harley? :unsure:
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Links 11 years 8 months ago #7436

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
HEY GED,
Drew is a massive Harley fan as well as a friend of Steve's,apart from being a 'psychic/medium' he is also a music reviewer for a couple of evening papers in Scotland.
A few years ago Drew wrote a brilliant review of a Cockney Rebel concert in Edinburgh (?),I think the words he used was along the lines of....'gig of the year ? no this was gig of the decade!'
I am sure if you trawl the internet it will be there somewhere and it really is worth a read. hope this helps.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Links 11 years 8 months ago #7437

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Ged, just remembered that review used to be on this website....just checked and IT IS STILL THERE !
Go to the press tab above and scroll through the pages to review number 42....read and enjoy,still one of the best gig reports I have read since the boom times of the mid seventies.
B)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Links 11 years 8 months ago #7438

• GedKen
Cheers rebelfreak1, I see. Drew is a fine soul. :cheer: