Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Could it be the time to make you smile?

Could it be the time to make you smile? 11 years 7 months ago #7632

• GedKen
Whilst gingerly standing on eggshells could I make a tentative suggestion for the 2013 Human Menagerie/Psychomodo shows?

The first sunshine of spring is beaming through the windows and a happy muse wafted by me.

Would it ever be possible to get any of the (surviving) original members of Cockney Rebel back together for these shows - even a cameo appearance for a track or two?

Hopefully Stuart can be there this time of course. John (Jean-Paul)Crocker still performs occasionally and Milton Reame-James is a well-known composer these days.

Of the original Cockney Rebel break-up Milton wrote that "They said goodbye on the steps of Abbey Road studios and were never to meet up again".

Human Menagerie is 40 years old this year. A long time away from those fantastic, innocent early days and some of the later fraught moments as well. A lot of time for people to change.

Wouldn't it be a wondrous marvel to see any of those old friends on stage with Steve once more?

The Sun is still shining in.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Could it be the time to make you smile? 11 years 7 months ago #7636

• joanna
:unsure:
For my thoughts........ possibly not quite the right time/ situation..... always another gig to then look forward to with this in mind though.

but then "Who am I ? " sings sings........... jean V J . :lol:
Smile x
Please login/register to post on the forum.