Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hurrah! Another Chance to see Steve on Vintage TV.

Hurrah! Another Chance to see Steve on Vintage TV. 11 years 4 months ago #7876

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
So pleased to find out that the Steve Harley: My Vintage programme will be aired again on Sunday 28th April at 5.30pm.

Must tie a knot in my hanky this time :laugh:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Hurrah! Another Chance to see Steve on Vintage TV. 11 years 4 months ago #7877

• essexboybilly
Hey Stella...the My Vintage programme isn't the one that was on last week, called Janice Long Review Show, if that's what you're hoping. That was repeated already - I caught the 2nd showing myself. It was SH and Nell Bryden with a journalist and Janice in the Chair, where they review old albums that influenced them, SH picked Dylan Highway 61 album, and was great at it, a real expert with some interesting stories. Steve definitely stood out. My Vintage, the one coming up, is a show with just one artist talking about 10 songs/videos they really like. It's n hour long and I saw Mike D'Abo and Elaine Page and others over the past few weeks. Much better than watching terrestial TV!!! But the panel on the Janice Long show always do two shows, with different albums to chat about. So that must be in the pipeline.!Hope this helps...Billy

Re:Hurrah! Another Chance to see Steve on Vintage TV. 11 years 4 months ago #7879

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
essexboybilly wrote:
Hey Stella...the My Vintage programme isn't the one that was on last week, called Janice Long Review Show, if that's what you're hoping. That was repeated already - I caught the 2nd showing myself. It was SH and Nell Bryden with a journalist and Janice in the Chair, where they review old albums that influenced them, SH picked Dylan Highway 61 album, and was great at it, a real expert with some interesting stories. Steve definitely stood out. My Vintage, the one coming up, is a show with just one artist talking about 10 songs/videos they really like. It's n hour long and I saw Mike D'Abo and Elaine Page and others over the past few weeks. Much better than watching terrestial TV!!! But the panel on the Janice Long show always do two shows, with different albums to chat about. So that must be in the pipeline.!Hope this helps...Billy

Thanks. I feel like a right plonker now :)

At last something worth having Freesat for.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Hurrah! Another Chance to see Steve on Vintage TV. 11 years 4 months ago #7891

• stewart g
Enjoyed the My Vintage show tonight.We were at Ronnie Scott's In Birmingham the night Mr H met Al Green at The Symphony Hall and he did say during the show " One day I'll play That great venue!"..sure did,sure did!! :)