Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bridgewater Hall - A Cheeky Request

Bridgewater Hall - A Cheeky Request 11 years 3 months ago #8066

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
If anybody on the forum has booked Circle B10 to B14 - or knows who has - and would be prepared to shuffle up one place to the left or the right this would allow me and Mrs Ffcforever to sit next to each other.

I would be eternally grateful
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Bridgewater Hall - A Cheeky Request 11 years 3 months ago #8078

• cheri
ffcforever wrote:
If anybody on the forum has booked Circle B10 to B14 - or knows who has - and would be prepared to shuffle up one place to the left or the right this would allow me and Mrs Ffcforever to sit next to each other.

ffcforever, I am not in the circle, having purchased two tickets in the stalls (C12 and C13), BUT I will look forward to seeing you and Sallie at the pre- and post-parties attached to the concert. Hope you two are doing great. :D

Love, Cheri

Re:Bridgewater Hall - A Cheeky Request 11 years 3 months ago #8081

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Hi Cheri we are both fine and will look forward to seeing both you and Scott.cheri wrote:
ffcforever wrote:

ffcforever, I am not in the circle, having purchased two tickets in the stalls (C12 and C13), BUT I will look forward to seeing you and Sallie at the pre- and post-parties attached to the concert. Hope you two are doing great. :D

Love, Cheri