Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Radio play

Radio play 11 years 3 months ago #8087

• essexboybilly
Steve's been getting some good BBC radio 2 namechecks recently.
Johnny Walker read a Text from Kathy saying she travelled from New York to see SH and Cockney Rebel, and Jeremy Vine played Make Me Smile last week and just now played Here Comes The Sun. Something in the air? You might get the feeling something good is happening for Steve...hope so!!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Radio play 11 years 3 months ago #8094

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
And this afternoon it was good to hear 'Judy Teen'
amongst Steve Wright's golden oldie feature...after all these years it still sounds amazingly fresh !!
P.S
for the person who asked somewhere on here how Jim Cregan is doing,he was in the audience,and was given a shout out during Rod Stewart's recent special on radio 2,apparently he co-wrote the track BRIGHTON BEACH on Rods new album,TIME,Rod acknowledged his contribution.
And it is a very good song too. ;)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Radio play 11 years 3 months ago #8095

• ajsmith
rebelfreak1 wrote:
And this afternoon it was good to hear 'Judy Teen'
amongst Steve Wright's golden oldie feature...after all these years it still sounds amazingly fresh !!

Was going to post the same thing. Great to hear the song on the show earlier. :cheer: