Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: General On-Sale

General On-Sale 11 years 3 months ago #8090

• RachelPAtoSH
Grab the best seats NOW!!
Tickets for Bridgewater Hall, April 26th, 2014, go on general sale tomorrow (Friday) at 10a.m.
This will mean advertising throughout the venue complex, on many digital screens, and soon in the BH Brochure, which reaches many 10s of 1000s of homes.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:General On-Sale 11 years 3 months ago #8091

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
Please listen to what Rachel is advising you without tickets to do, this aint no sales pitch! Yes I know the show is next year but when there's no tickets left soooon, what good will that do ya? frantic begging on this site a week before the show? come on! you know it makes sense. Steve's shows stay stuck in the head anyway but this one,well read the Birmingham reviews and see if you want to be the one who bought the lone ticket on e-bay at quadruple the price. No brainer or what? xxx

Re:General On-Sale 11 years 3 months ago #8092

• GedKen
Too true Phantom, 70%-75% of the tickets sold already. Great to get in early this time around!

Re:General On-Sale 11 years 3 months ago #8093

• stewart g
Well said Phantom! Birmingham was truly a magical emotional experience and I bet Manchester will be even better! ;) Book early Pop Pickers!!

Re:General On-Sale 11 years 3 months ago #8096

• mick_mckenzie
What they said.

I remember a couple of mates umming and ahhing about brum, so i just bought one for me. A couple of weeks later I asked them about it and they looked pissed off because it sold out. I did enjoy telling them about it afterwards though ;-)

Mick

Re:General On-Sale 11 years 3 months ago #8098

• jollyroger
Steve and his team can be proud, once again, specially for showing the foresight to allow hard-core fans the best tickets for a week. I was in Manchester and bought mine at the box office last Friday morning, back near the mixing desk (that's what the nice lady told me!). Seems a long way off, but it is something special to look forward to. Reg