Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Steve on Mark Spate's Show (for Joanna)

Steve on Mark Spate's Show (for Joanna) 11 years 1 month ago #8302

• GedKen
Hi Jo,

noticed your post in the guestbook re Sunday's interview. Here it is (just in case you didn't find the link at the time :) ).

Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Steve on Mark Spate's Show (for Joanna) 11 years 1 month ago #8308

• joanna
Hey ... you star. That is so thoughtful, many thanks. I did find it. :cheer:

Worked during"The Rewind"set yesterday and missed it. Im hoping to see that somewhere?

I wonder how "Beautiful Days" is going?
Its 15.15 thereabouts and not too far a drive, but no tickets sat in my drawer. The skies are `a threatening somewhat over here at the moment ... playing "cinders " this weekend... and re charging the batteries. 3 gigs on the trot The Guys will be flying.

Thanks Jo
Smile x

Re:Steve on Mark Spate's Show (for Joanna) 11 years 1 month ago #8318

• cheri
GedKen wrote:
Hi Jo,

noticed your post in the guestbook re Sunday's interview. Here it is (just in case you didn't find the link at the time :) ).

That was a very good interview. The stories Steve told in it are just the kind of things that we would all love to hear in an autobiography, aren't they? And WOW, he's talking about RECORDING again??? I can't wait! Thanks, GedKen, this was priceless. :D

Cheri

Re:Steve on Mark Spate's Show (for Joanna) 11 years 4 weeks ago #8346

• GedKen
Yup, hearing that a new album is in the offing is great news.

With regards the number of times Steve has played The Robin 2 (it came up in the interview) as far as I can tell he has played there once a year between 1998-2001, twice a year between 2002-2004, then once a year again in 20/05/06/08/10/11.

So November's gig looks as though it will be the 16th time he has performed there in the last 15 years.