Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birmingham Live Double Cd,Front Cover.

Re:Birmingham Live Double Cd,Front Cover. 11 years 1 month ago #8337

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
hey mr griffin,if i was a marketing man that front cover would stay....and on the rear cover i would have the photo of a packed symphony hall on it.
a before and after sort of thing....maybe ??? B)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Birmingham Live Double Cd,Front Cover. 11 years 1 month ago #8338

• Becky
Hi Jimbo,

Thanks for the link, I'll have a look - and no doubt order it!

Take care,

Becky x :)

Re:Birmingham Live Double Cd,Front Cover. 11 years 4 weeks ago #8342

• stewart g
Jimbo,I'm not saying change the front cover at all.I think it works just fine :P I like the idea of a beginning, middle and end, perhaps the back cover will have the stage completetly bare? stripped to the bare bones you might say! I thought the picture used on the flyer to advertise The Bridgewater Hall show was excellent hopefully that may be in there somewhere as well? :)

Re:Birmingham Live Double Cd,Front Cover. 11 years 4 weeks ago #8343

• WMOORE
Does anyone know about the different formats for the Birmingham CD. Amazon have a double cd and also a blueray DVD/CD but it says it only has one disc. Is this a DVD that doubles up as a CD, if so then I may have to order both as I like the double CD idea.

Thank you

Re:Birmingham Live Double Cd,Front Cover. 11 years 4 weeks ago #8344

• PeterJH
I've ordered both the separate cd and the Blu-ray. It says Blu-ray, but then again it says dvd/cd in the description! I hope it's Blu-ray, but whatever it is, the price is good. I can't wait for delivery of more Harley treasure. I just want to live it all again, and again and again :)

Re:Birmingham Live Double Cd,Front Cover. 11 years 4 weeks ago #8345

• anthonyday
I like the cover and have you noticed you can also pre order the blue ray of the gig on T'amazon as we yorkshire folk call it? So a dvd must be in the pipe line