Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birmingham Live Double Cd,Front Cover.

Birmingham Live Double Cd,Front Cover. 11 years 1 month ago #8330

• stewart g
Quite taken aback when I initially saw the front cover via Amazon.Certain that most artists would have a picture on the front with the audience on there and the band and orchestra and choir etc all on there! NOT an empty hall with a couple of Roadies? at the front of the stage. ;) But that's I suppose part of the fun of being a Cockney Rebel fan, always expect the unexpected and you have to read between the lines!! :)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Birmingham Live Double Cd,Front Cover. 11 years 1 month ago #8331

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
stewart g wrote:
Quite taken aback when I initially saw the front cover via Amazon.Certain that most artists would have a picture on the front with the audience on there and the band and orchestra and choir etc all on there! NOT an empty hall with a couple of Roadies? at the front of the stage. ;) But that's I suppose part of the fun of being a Cockney Rebel fan, always expect the unexpected and you have to read between the lines!! :)

Really? I can hardly believe there isn't a scantily clad blonde in stockings somewhere on the cover. :laugh:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Birmingham Live Double Cd,Front Cover. 11 years 1 month ago #8332

• Becky
Hi!

Talking of 'scantily clad blondes', I'm trying to buy Love's a
Prima Donna CD. Amazon has a double CD ie A Closer Look/Loves a Prima Donna which I'd love, but it's £50.29. I've looked at a couple of other sites, but not sure how trustworthy - I've been ripped off once and don't want the experience again.

If anyone can recommend an 'honest' site, I'd be grateful.

All good things,

Becky x

Re:Birmingham Live Double Cd,Front Cover. 11 years 1 month ago #8333

• GedKen
Stella Day wrote:Really? I can hardly believe there isn't a scantily clad blonde in stockings somewhere on the cover. :laugh:[/quote]

Hi Stella, perhaps that's why Steve was asking for you at Greenwich? :blush:

Re:Birmingham Live Double Cd,Front Cover. 11 years 1 month ago #8334

• cheri
GedKen wrote:
Stella Day wrote:Really? I can hardly believe there isn't a scantily clad blonde in stockings somewhere on the cover. :laugh:

Hi Stella, perhaps that's why Steve was asking for you at Greenwich? :blush:[/quote]
Hee hee. :D

Cheri

Re:Birmingham Live Double Cd,Front Cover. 11 years 1 month ago #8336

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Becky wrote:
Hi!

Talking of 'scantily clad blondes', I'm trying to buy Love's a
Prima Donna CD. Amazon has a double CD ie A Closer Look/Loves a Prima Donna which I'd love, but it's £50.29. I've looked at a couple of other sites, but not sure how trustworthy - I've been ripped off once and don't want the experience again.

If anyone can recommend an 'honest' site, I'd be grateful.

All good things,

Becky x

becky try play.com its 37.65 on there .heres a link
www.play.com/Search.html?searchstring=st...archtype=allproducts
jimbo
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'