Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Steve on Radio/TV

Steve on Radio/TV 10 years 11 months ago #8447

• RachelPAtoSH
It was a very pleasant surprise to hear Johnnie Walker play a Steve/CR track (Mr Soft) on Sunday's BBC Radio 2 show Sounds Of The 70s. Johnnie then read out an email from one "Joanna" whose surname I think I recognised!! Jo - many thanks for writing to the show and helping Steve get airtime, along with a great plug for the November UK Tour. Steve will record a Steve Wright interview on October 11th, which should be broadcast the next day.....
ALL FANS: PLEASE try to find the time to email/text Radio 2 (Ken Bruce - BEG for Sebastian to be played!!!)or Chris Evans - he loves Make Me Smile but try getting him to play A FRIEND FOR LIFE.....ALSO the Steve Wright Sunday Love Songs - suggest A FRIEND FOR LIFE, as we believe it could become a regular for that show, once the UK have heard it!! We do have professionals working for us - a Media plugger and a print publicist, but all and any help via Fans' requests helps the cause enormously. Many thanks.
RACHEL
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Steve on Radio/TV 10 years 11 months ago #8448

• joanna
Thanks Rachel.. I thought Id have a go and hey presto ... a success!

I had actually missed it and caught it on I player (29/09/13 1.20.45 or thereabouts) a little later having been told I "was on the radio" :ohmy:

Ill give the others a nudge now too. (..Ah that`ll be radio NOT fans)

Regards to all. Jo
Smile x

Re:Steve on Radio/TV 10 years 11 months ago #8449

• joanna
It is done! :)
Cheers Jo
Smile x