Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ken Bruce plays MMS

Ken Bruce plays MMS 10 years 11 months ago #8496

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Ken Bruce played Make Me Smile this morning. He said "I saw Steve yesterday and his lovely wife, looking younger than ever the pair of them. But he was on the ground floor. He didn't come up and see me."

So I guess Steve's keeping the stubble down and using the Nivea!!

Not vain, eh Steve? :laugh:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Ken Bruce plays MMS 10 years 11 months ago #8497

• Michael Carraway
Heard that Stella, driving to a meeting. Ken made it sound really friendly, like he knew Steve personally - expect they've met loads of time, as Steve has been on Tracks Of My Years and did SOT70s for a long time. Bit the message that came across was one of respect. And well deserved! BTW - the Dylan critique Steve has written in Classic Rock is brilliant. A must-read for all Harley fans. Maybe Rachel or Andy can get a link to the article on here for all fans??

Re:Ken Bruce plays MMS 10 years 11 months ago #8498

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Michael Carraway wrote:
Heard that Stella, driving to a meeting. Ken made it sound really friendly, like he knew Steve personally - expect they've met loads of time, as Steve has been on Tracks Of My Years and did SOT70s for a long time. Bit the message that came across was one of respect. And well deserved! BTW - the Dylan critique Steve has written in Classic Rock is brilliant. A must-read for all Harley fans. Maybe Rachel or Andy can get a link to the article on here for all fans??

The Classic Rock review is brilliant but it's already up on the Home Page Michael :) www.steveharley.com/cuttings/465-classic-rock-review.html
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Ken Bruce plays MMS 10 years 11 months ago #8499

• Michael Carraway
In the same issue, Steve has two pages which he has written, a critique of new Dylan product. It's a great read and you should all see it.

Re:Ken Bruce plays MMS 10 years 11 months ago #8500

• fantom
That is a great review, I can't wait for the dvd !

Re:Ken Bruce plays MMS 10 years 11 months ago #8501

• joanna
A good review Mr Harley :)
Jo
Smile x