Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Show and Tell

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 8 months ago #1987

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
The thing that hits me, AlizarinStag, it that you express his universe, if you see what I mean.

I see and I agree. It's one of my goals as an artist. Thanks for taking a look, and thanks for the feedback!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 7 months ago #2045

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Ugh, I feel like such a spammer, posting silly pictures all the time over here, but I've been drawing and painting so much because it is a very nice distraction. My dad's 60th birthday would have been next week, the first with out him, and so soon after, you know...everything.

So sad, I need to keep busy you know? Productivity is my middle name. It's good practice at any rate.

So yeah, some doodles for yah: i185.photobucket.com/albums/x66/OnlyonRoyal/Doodles.jpg

I've also done a couple pieces inspired by Steve's spin as the Phantom, but as that's only tangentially related, I think I'll spare you those. ;)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 7 months ago #2046

• cheri
Really good, AlizarinStag! Especially the eye; I couldn't stop looking at how well you did it. I've seen the video where he's doing these motions, but I can't recall which song it is. Keep 'em coming! :)

Cheri

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 7 months ago #2055

• Maelitta
Different from the others but like it too.

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 6 months ago #2099

• fatfish59
You could put your talents to good use here....

Adan Duritz (of Counting Crows) is inviting people to design the album cover art for his project "All My Bloody Valentines".

countingcrows.com/allmybloodyvalentines/

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 6 months ago #2100

• cheri
fatfish59 wrote:
You could put your talents to good use here....

Adan Duritz (of Counting Crows) is inviting people to design the album cover art for his project "All My Bloody Valentines".

countingcrows.com/allmybloodyvalentines/

You could try it, AlizarinStag. What have you got to lose? I'm not fond of the album so far, even though it has some good songs on it (but no one can measure up to Steve Harley, can they?); maybe you could liven up the cover a bit. :)

Cheri