Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Show and Tell

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 6 months ago #2109

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Agh, I fell off the earth and didn't see this post. I'd love to give it a shot, but art is falling me right now. :(
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 1 month ago #2799

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
I hate being a forum flooder, but I felt like sharing these pictures too.

i185.photobucket.com/albums/x66/OnlyonRoyal/STLILScolored.jpg

Artistically speaking I needed to get the ol' gears greased to start working on some original non-fan art type stuff. I haven't drawn anything since I moved back in April, not really.

I was inspired by the really great photos Peter JH took at the show in Leamington Spa back in July.

I struggled a bit balancing getting the proportions right with getting the details right, and did something I almost never do, a bit of griding.

Not the most explosive or original piece of work ever, but you gotta start somewhere. The heart I doodled at work on a reciept and called it a "Sebastion" heart, figured it was a nice touch.

Also, I did this back in March, it took forever and I just finally got it scanned. It's a big guy:

i185.photobucket.com/albums/x66/OnlyonRoyal/DWMSHCR.jpg
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 1 month ago #2800

• RachelPAtoSH
Hello Ana,

Can you point us to the great photos Peter J-H took at leamington Spa?
We haven't seen any.
PETER: Are your shots available, and can you post some here?
Many thanks,
Rachel

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 1 month ago #2801

• RachelPAtoSH
PS...just seen your latest drawing. It's wonderful. I will point Steve to it, but he's travelling to Belgium tomorrow for a festival.

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 1 month ago #2802

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Don't put yourself down - you have a huge talent there that not many people do - I see so rarely in Primary School children in England who can draw freehand and when I do I am blown away by their ability! As children spend so much time 'plugged in' these days these talents will sadly be fewer and far between!

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 1 month ago #2804

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
rachel posted

Re:Show and Tell 19 Hours, 7 Minutes ago
Hello Ana,

Can you point us to the great photos Peter J-H took at leamington Spa?
We haven't seen any.
PETER: Are your shots available, and can you post some here?
Many thanks,
Rachel

Rachel if you look at the links at the top of the page,click on and go to Peter JH's site,then click on Harley images,and finally to photos from 2006 onwards ,you will find loads of Petes photos from recent times,inc.Leamington Spa .enjoy.
JUMBO!
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'