Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Show and Tell

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 9 months ago #1768

• Rebel
crazy horse- I hope they do too! Half the fun of boards like these is all the sharing! Music? Poems? Stories? Photoshoots (something I've wanted to do, personally) Whatever. I'd love to see it. Also, I'm sure you'll hear from me if I do.

Talking of photoshoots I once had a picture of Steve from a popular 'mens magazine' where he was surrounded by naked women.
If anyone has that to share, I wouldn't mind seeing it again!! LOL
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 9 months ago #1770

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
I wouldn't mind seeing it myself!

We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 8 months ago #1982

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Hey All. Back in Dec, Cheri encouraged me to post the gift picture I did (I just sent it to Steve on Thursday) when I finished it. So here it is.

i185.photobucket.com/albums/x66/OnlyonRoyal/CoastofAwesome.jpg

I also did a little companion piece of Stuart Elliott to go with my "Muriel" cartoon piece: i185.photobucket.com/albums/x66/OnlyonRoyal/simply_lorraine.jpg

Hope you get a smile from these everyone. :cheer:

PS: I also did a quick edit of my other drawing for my desk top and thought you might enjoy the editted version too. I think it looks better with just one fellow...

i185.photobucket.com/albums/x66/OnlyonRoyal/VICE2.jpg
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 8 months ago #1983

• cheri
AlizarinStag, these are beautiful! You are a very talented girl. :) Love how colorful all of the pictures are and how you really capture Steve's look. I'm sure he'll be thrilled with the one you sent him. I don't know how you do it. Is it computer art? If so, what program do you use?

Love, Cheri

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 8 months ago #1984

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
The only ones that are were colored the computer were the Lorraine and Muriel ones. (The paper I drew them on, in pencil, was too thin to color on by hand) The others are mostly Marker, acrylics, or water color. I like mixin' it up. ;) When I do color on the computer I use Photoshop.

Re:Show and Tell 13 years 8 months ago #1985

• Maelitta
AlizarinStag wrote:
I like more particularly this one. Really. Sincerely.
The thing that hits me, AlizarinStag, it that you express his universe, if you see what I mean.