Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Advice for the Foreign Chick

Re:Advice for the Foreign Chick 13 years 5 months ago #2235

• prima donna
Ali, Have you looked at the Cockermouth rock festival?
it is held in a place called the lake district in north England, it runs from 22nd till 24th and only cost £50 approx $70 to camp for the weekend and all the music is free, Steve is playing there as well.
Its a cheap option, you will meet and make lots of friends, festivals in Britain are renowned for being friendly.
Thats one idea to start with!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Advice for the Foreign Chick 13 years 5 months ago #2236

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
prima donna- That would be awesome, but at this point, I will probably only be able to afford transport, food etc for the rest of my stay. It sounds like a cool event but a bit rich for my blood! Even getting to the two gigs I want now is gonna break the bank, haha. How sad is that? I think my trip will involve lots of wandering around by foot and exploring. :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Advice for the Foreign Chick 13 years 4 months ago #2239

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Hey Aliza (Ana),
Think it is fantastic that you have finally taken the plunge to get over here !
Now as has been mentioned on here many times, we rebelfreaks are a good bunch and many of us meet up at steves concerts every tour.
So for my part in your upcoming trip I HAVE TAKEN THE LIBERTY OF BOOKING YOU A TICKET FOR THE HARROGATE GIG,FREE GRATIS ETC,ETC.
Getting you from Leamington Spa to Harrogate should not be a problem for all us resourceful fans out there and this WILL be sorted out in the coming months, besides Yorkshire is Gods own country,especially around the Harrogate area,you cannot miss it and we wont let you.
So come on fellow rebellers lets make this girls dream one she will never forget.
All the very best Ana,look forward to meeting you in July.
Rebelfreak1.....Jimbo. B)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Advice for the Foreign Chick 13 years 4 months ago #2242

• cheri
You guys are the best! :) I hope to come over someday myself.

Cheri

Re:Advice for the Foreign Chick 13 years 4 months ago #2243

• pablo fanque
Not been on the site for a while [shame on me]

Delighted to read you are coming over.Please let me know which gigs you will be at;i have an overwhelming urge to put my arms around you.

So sorry about your father.My belated condolences and i hope your agony is easing.

Pab

Re:Advice for the Foreign Chick 13 years 4 months ago #2244

• pablo fanque
Great seeing all this kindness being offered.Makes me proud being part of the Harley family
Its a big effort of ANA and surely the greatest thing would be for her to actually meet the great man...dont wanna step on any toes but anyone got any ideas?
PAB