Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Advice for the Foreign Chick

Re:Advice for the Foreign Chick 13 years 5 months ago #2229

• cheri
I'm so excited for you! I only wish I could come with you. Keep us posted of all the details. It will be a wonderful trip. :D

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Advice for the Foreign Chick 13 years 5 months ago #2230

• prima donna
Will put my money where my mouth is (english saying) in American, i will step up to the plate, i will post properly on tuesday to see if there is anything myself and my partner can do to help during your trip to the uk, let us know what date and time you arrive etc.....
Im sure you will have a journey to remember!!

Re:Advice for the Foreign Chick 13 years 5 months ago #2231

• prima donna
Me again, Ali let us know when u arrive and depart plus any plans you have made for your tour, i will set up a seperate page for any Harley fans to help out etc.. during your visit. so please give as many details as possible before tuesday and i will take it from there!

Re:Advice for the Foreign Chick 13 years 5 months ago #2232

• cheri
Prima Donna, you're awesome! :)

Cheri

Re:Advice for the Foreign Chick 13 years 5 months ago #2233

• RachelPAtoSH
Prima Donna - please keep us all informed as to Ali's movements....it may be quite a story!
We could start a "Ali's SH & CR Tour of the UK" Page maybe?
Helen

Re:Advice for the Foreign Chick 13 years 5 months ago #2234

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Prima Donna- My flight gets in the morning of Monday, July the 18th. (I get to have a fun 12 hour layover in sunny Chicago airport before I leave the states!!) I am staying until Wednesday the 27th. In theory I might be staying with a friend the first day or so (she's on vacation at the moment) and then departing to go see two gigs. I have tickets for Wavendon, and hoping to take in the Leamington Spa one as well. Now is the time I start hammering out details as at least two of the biggies are out of the way!

As for other things I have planned, I'll be honest and say I'm pretty much up for whatever I can *cheaply* and time effectively fit into my schedule. I mean, I'm just ecstatically happy to finally be visiting your country, meet some of you and see Steve in concert, I'm gonna be tickled no matter what. Suggestions? Ideas?

If I am slow to respond, please forgive me. I just moved into my father's house to clean and prepare it for if we have to sell and it's a huge effort/cost so I don't have the internet at home. On the upside, it gives me an excuse to visit this really nice little country library, as they have free access! I'm sure I'll leave with an arm load of books.

Hope you are all well and thanks for all the help! :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel