Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Steve writes

Re:Steve writes 13 years 3 months ago #2439

• cockneyrebel1
B) I think I need to take full responsibility for the discussion regarding Steve's attitude towards others. I very much appreciate his taking the time to respond to my "moans" via this forum. I was quick enough to say that in my opinion he didn't care about us, the fans: I must now be equally quick to say that having just read the response, I am quite humbled by the fact that Steve bothered to reply and I take back my suggestion of not caring. It would seem I was wrong, and I apologise.
Have a lovely weekend everyone B)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Steve writes 13 years 3 months ago #2448

• essexboybilly
Hey Steve,
great to "see" you in here!
Happy Father's Day - don't take the moaners too seriously, you're a top pro and don't owe anything to any fan, just a great perfomance in echange for a ticket. We get that every time without fail.and everyone knows an "unofficial" site has nothing to do with you. The clue is in the word "unofficial"!!
Doh! :laugh:

Re:Steve writes 13 years 3 months ago #2451

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Steve,I know from experience over the last thirty odd years that you do care and are very appreciative of your fans,and you do give your valuable time,especially straight after gigs when you must be knackered.
And just to the cement that fact,your above response is a mark of the man that you are.
Thanx.
Jimbo,Chesterfield.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Steve writes 13 years 3 months ago #2460

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Steve- People have mentioned I might get a chance to meet you, which would be so damn kick ass. Now I know how to do it right...I hope! ;)

Happy late Father's Day and don't pay any mind to negative grumbles! There's so much love and good vibes going on out here for you and between us fans in general. B)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Steve writes 13 years 3 months ago #2466

• thelma1996
My sentiments entirely; we buy a ticket and get to see a fabulous show. I have seen Steve and the band many times; always diferent, always quality and as long as this continues I will be there in the audience. We should EXPECT nothing more. Admittedly, it is nice to be able to say hello and pass on our appreciation in person but at the right time; Steve should not have to explain or justify why a he is not available and we should not take it personally.
:)

Re:Steve writes 13 years 2 months ago #2467

• turbo
I know through my job how difficult it could be living as an artist ..
I met Steve and i can tell everybody that he is for me a gentlemen and takes time for everybody if possible ..
  • Page: