• GedKen
stewart g wrote:
Warm My Cold Heart
Lucky Man
Oh How Happy
lines Of Men
Make Love To Life ( From Marlowe)
Not Alone Anymore ( LIVE)

Hi Stewart, I think I might have 'Warm...' on vinyl - the others I don't recognise at the moment. Did any of these get recorded? Enlightenment needed please.

I saw the Marlowe play at the King's Head in Islington, but I much preferred the Beckett play, especially Steve's performance in part II. Are there any recordings of those two plays I wonder?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Hello from me 11 years 6 months ago #7713

• stewart g
GedKen,Lucky Man was the B side to Irresistible which was released in 1986.Re the other questions...I'll leave that to Rachel to answer to give you the correct info from the horses mouth so to speak! :)

Re:Hello from me 11 years 6 months ago #7724

• Cocnerebel
Hello Gedken

I am sure that audio recordings do exist of the Beckett plays as I think somebody sent a CD to me around that time. It must be somewhere in my memorabilia boxes.

There are also audio recordings out there of Marlowe because I was given a couple of cassette tapes at one time. They are probably up in the loft.

Legend has it that there is also a grainy video of the Marlowe play which was provided to a disappointed punter by the venue when he turned up on a night when there was no performance.

Mike J.