& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello from me

Re:Hello from me 13 years 2 months ago #2482

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
cheri wrote:
Welcome, Mystrex. :) It seems that Steve reaches into everyone's heart in the same way. I only heard of him by accident last November and I quickly became a very passionate fan of his. He writes so many different kinds of songs, yet we all seem to love every one. :) Unfortunately, we don't have him in America. I've had to search the UK music sites to get many of the CDs and ALL of the DVDs he's put out. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I just can't get enough of Steve Harley. :D

You said it girl! Very well put. As a fellow late comer I can toss my support behind your comment and add that the music is always worth the effort to get to it! ;)

Michael Carraway wrote:
AliZarinstag - which UK show did you choose for your Guest Tickets, courtesy SH?
We will be at 2 July indoor shows, and would like to meet up just to say "Welcome".
Michael Carraway

I asked for Leamington Spa. Which will be my first! *GLEE* Then off to Wavendon and then Harrogate. I'm so damn excited!! I'd love to meet you!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Hello from me 13 years 2 months ago #2484

• joanna
:woohoo: Hello from Jo too........I may get chance to say "Hi"as well because I will be at Leamington with friends...My tickets arrived today. You are going to be soooooooooooo excited. Ill be screaming with you. :woohoo:
Smile x

Re:Hello from me 13 years 2 months ago #2485

• Rebel
I'm hoping to be at Leamington too - Haven't got a ticket yet, hoping I can pay on the door.
Ali - you will have to wear a big badge saying 'I AM ALI' so we all know who to say hello and welcome to!

Re:Hello from me 12 years 6 months ago #4239

• Mystrex
Wow, didn't realise how long it's been since I've posted here!

Thanks to all you guys that have been so welcoming :)

I'll get to writing more stories at some point, my life has been a bit hectic recently :O

I'm planning on going to see SH in the coming year, so hopefully some of us boarders can meet up!

Rock on :)
"He cries in the dungeons and tries to repent, but change is a monster and changing is hard"

Re:Hello from me 12 years 6 months ago #4242

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
mystrex,
only one show this year,(apart from summer festivals).
go to the home page you can book for the one off show in birmingham.performing the first two albums in full,along with a symphony orchestra and choir. over one hundred of us are having a get together on the day and all staying at the jurys inn,close to the concert hall.
there is also a link in this forum re the hotel rooms where you can get a guaranteed price on your room with nothing to pay up front.see you there?
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Hello from me 12 years 6 months ago #4248

• RachelPAtoSH
Just to clarify: we've never actually referred to the orchestra as "full symphony", as far as I know.
That would mean something like 66 players!! For Syphonies, of course...
The Orchestra Of The Swan will be 24-strong, as far as I know, with 12-piece choir. Steve is meeting Andrew Powell this week to discuss.....!