Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Covers

Re:Covers 13 years 1 month ago #2659

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
You all forgot auld lang syne.holmfirth 31.12.10! and dandy in the underworld with marc bolan.(.got a recording of this) also the tracks he did with rick wakeman,gone blank on the song titles.and ray i wish it would rain was done at nottingham rock city in the eighties or early nineties.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Covers 13 years 1 month ago #2660

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
And for stew and ray gonna throw one in the mix...an instrumental for ya...an impromptu couple of minutes by steve,robbie and barry,at a gig last year...duelling banjoes..without banjoes.beat that.lol.jimbo.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Covers 13 years 1 month ago #2661

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
And for stew and ray gonna throw one in the mix...an instrumental for ya...an impromptu couple of minutes by steve,robbie and barry,at a gig last year...duelling banjoes..without banjoes.beat that.lol.jimbo.

Re:Covers 13 years 1 month ago #2662

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
You all forgot auld lang syne.holmfirth 31.12.10! and dandy in the underworld with marc bolan.(.got a recording of this) also the tracks he did with rick wakeman,gone blank on the song titles.and ray i wish it would rain was done at nottingham rock city in the eighties or early nineties.

Re:Covers 13 years 1 month ago #2663

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
I knew you guys wouldn't let me down, superb replies one and all. Was one Rick Wakeman track called 'who am I' ? or 'no name'? Grey matter underneath grey thatch working overtime! xxx

Re:Covers 13 years 1 month ago #2664

• Ray Smith
Jimco... I never mentioned I wish it would rain did I? :-)

Phamtom... yes it was called "no name"