Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Which title or line from a SH song, describes you?

Re:Which title or line from a SH song, describes you? 12 years 5 months ago #4652

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
He's preachin' again and is boring us stiff!! suits me so i'm told.(by everyone I meet strangely enough). xxx
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Which title or line from a SH song, describes you? 12 years 5 months ago #4653

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
THE PHANTOM wrote:
He's preachin' again and is boring us stiff!! suits me so i'm told.(by everyone I meet strangely enough). xxx

Awwww haha. You didn't do any preachin' at me!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Which title or line from a SH song, describes you? 12 years 5 months ago #4654

• crazy horse
he does some borin though LOL

Re:Which title or line from a SH song, describes you? 12 years 5 months ago #4667

• prima donna
You have just shown how boring you all are, you have ruined a really good thread..... for what???

Re:Which title or line from a SH song, describes you? 12 years 5 months ago #4668

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
prima donna...LIGHTEN UP MAN!
HOW ABOUT THIS LINE.......
' if theres no room for laughter,theres no room for YOU!'
do you really enjoy being controversial and stirring the shit?
people have tried to be nice to you and understanding when you told us it was the drink talking in a previous thread,but this constant search for an argument that isn't there is BORING.
:angry:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Which title or line from a SH song, describes you? 12 years 5 months ago #4669

• jackpot1
Welcome to the carnivore, who eats his fellow man - just a thought pd might consider...?